You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
17th China (Beijing) International Wine Industry Expo
Beijing, China 17 October / 2016
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
• Over 600 exhibitors;
• 20 000 professional visitors;
• 15 000 sq.m of show space;
• Domestic & International wine brands showcase including Moutai, Wuliangye, Shuijinfang, Xifengjiu, Mogao, Changyu, Greatwall, Xintian, Dynasty Wine, Tsingtao, Snow Flower, Budweiser, Zhujiang Beer,Yanjing Beer; Chateau Lafite Rothschil, Chateau Latour, Chateau Mouton Rothschild, Chateau Margaux, Hennessy.
International Wine Industry Expo "China Cup" Competition
• Wines: red, white, rose, ice, champagne, sparkling wine, porter, sherry, natural, vermouth;
• Spirits: liqueurs, spirits, whiskey, brandy, vodka, gin, rum, agave liquor.
• Low-alcohol beverages: liqueur, yellow wine, wine with milk, rice wine, fruit cordial, health wine;
• Wine Equipments: wine cellar, wine tools, wine drinking vessel, wine packaging and storage technologies, wine culture books, wine pictures, wine extensions,
Exhibition might be interesting to:
• Wine industry traders and retailers: importers, wholesalers, sales representatives, specialty retailers, professional chain of retail stores;
• Cafés, hotels and restaurants: major hotels and night clubs (food and beverage managers, sommeliers), chain restaurants and chain hotels;
• Clubs, apartments, resorts, clubs, SPA;
• Large supermarkets: supermarket purchasing centers, drink purchasing manager, manager of the wine industry;
• Sommeliers, bartenders, wine appraisers, Chinese and Western chefs, snacks division, Western-style pastry, sweets production division, gourmet etc.
• Duty-free shops, luxury car owners, luxury real estate owners;
• Foreign embassies and consulates in Shanghai, institutions and corporate representatives.
• Enterprises, business elite, white-collar workers, senior managers, government agencies.