You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
International Industrial Forum
Kiev, Ukraine 22 – 25 November / 2016
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
International Industrial Forum is the largest exhibition and the only event in Ukraine approved by UFI – International Association of Exhibition Industry, which signifies the highest level of world acknowledgment for an exhibition.
International Industrial Forum includes specialized in the domain of metal - working, machine - building and related fields, as well as a vast programme of scientific and practical conferences, seminars and presentations carried out by participants of the Forum.
Among the exhibitors are leading industrial enterprises from Ukraine and abroad. Every year the latest industrial technologies, machinery, tools, components and services are presented within the Forum.
Forum includes international trade fairs:
- Metal-Working (metal-working technologies and equipment)
- UkrMachTech (production technologies and equipment for machinery)
- UkrUsedTech (secondhand equipment and machinery)
- UkrFoundry (foundry equipment and technologies)
- UkrWelding (technologies, equipment and materials)
- UkrPlastTech (equipment and technologies for plastics production and processing)
- Hydraulics. Pneumatics
- Bearings (rolling and friction type bearings, free details: balls and rollers, clamping sleeves, technologies, tools and equipment for bearings manufacture)
- UkrPromAutomation (automation of the manufacture, the automated control systems of technological processes, automation of objects of the industry)
- Hoisting and Transporting, Storehouse Equipment
- Patterns, standards and instruments (controlling and measuring instruments, laboratory and testing equipment, metrology and certification)
- Industrial safety (protection facilities and working area safety)