You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
3rd Nigeria Electricity Expo
Abuja, Nigeria 17 September / 2014
- Nigeria stands as one of the largest economy in Africa
- Over 40,000 Megawatts of Electricity is expected to be Generated within now and 2020.
- Showcase your products and technologies and develop new Customer base.
- Meet Industry key decision makers under one roof.
- Unique acces to the Power Generation, Distribution & Transmission industry in Nigeria.
- Project funding
- Promote new products and services to the industry.
- An opportunity to create sales and make lasting relationship with clients in Nigeria/Africa.
- Meet your prospective customers face to face.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The Nigerian Electricity Expo is highly the premier platform to gather and exchange information about strategy and technology for electric power generation and distribution.
The maiden edition of the Nigeria Electricity Expo promises to live up to its expectation as Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa with over 150 million end users of power.
Over 40,000 MWs of electricity is expected in 2020.
The present Government is doing everything in the right path to take power to the next level through public private partnership.
The Nigeria Electricity Expo 2014 event will attract high calibre attendees including the Nigeria Government, Stakeholders, International Government energy departments, OGKs & TGKs, Equipment Manufacturers, EPCs and Industry Consultants.