You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Smart insurance services in Russia.
Moscow, Russia 4 December / 2013
Please fill in this form if you wish to learn more about this event. We will get back to you soon with answers to all your questions.
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
Pay-as-you-drive has been implemented in Europe since 2002; it is widely used in the USA as well. As the insurers state the results are amazing: the driver, as soon as he is started to be "watched", becomes more accurate and disciplined.
Furthermore, the automotive telematics have many other useful functions: satellite car alarm or, for example, notifying emergency services.
Unfortunately, this type of insurance is not so widespread in Russia so far as in more developed countries.
• What will be with this type of insurance in Russia?
• What challenges stand in the way of developing smart insurance and what are solutions?
• What is specificity of the implementation of smart insurance in our country?
• What insurance products are already available today and what ones will appear in the insurance service market in the nearest future?
The purpose of the conference is to discuss current issues and solutions for the successful and widespread introduction of smart insurance services in Russia.
The conference will review practical examples of international experience in applying telematics systems in smart insurance programs, opportunities of their use to enhance the insurance business efficiency in Russia, as well as analyze factors holding back the growth of this type of insurance and discuss ways of solving these issues.
• Russian insurance companies providing or considering possibility to provide smart insurance services
• Foreign players of the insurance market having positive experience in providing such services
• Automobile manufacturers and auto dealers using, in partnership with insurance companies, such services while selling their products
• Developers and manufacturers of telematics equipment designed for technical support to the delivery of smart insurance services
• Developers of software for the delivery of smart insurance services, system integrators
• Experts in the field of auto insurance, as well as in the field of insurance legislation.
The conference is a unique open discussion platform or everyone interested and involved in the process of developing this new type of insurance services of companies and organizations.