You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Safety & Security Pakistan
Lahore, Pakistan 19 – 21 September / 2013
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Fire, Safety, Security & Rescue Pakistan is going to be the leading exhibition in safety and security sector showcasing the latest technologies and security measures for the protection of individuals, industrial infrastructure, commercial entities, and transport network.
It is going to be held in Lahore- the industrial hub of the country, and is most likely to be visited by many security experts, decision makers, government authorities, corporate heads, manufacturers, emergency managers, and building developers, providing significant business, and networking opportunities to safety and security professionals.
If you want to stay ahead of the game and find out the latest developments and technologies within the safety & security industry, then you cannot afford to miss "Safety & Security Pakistan 2013".
- Meet face to face with local and international safety and security professiona
- Get up to date with industry developments
- Benefit from live demonstration of your products to an active and dedicated buying audience
- Access the emerging Pakistani market and promote your presence within the industry a a key player
- Reach a large proportion of the market in a short span of time
- Raise your company profile, change market perceptions or generate sales leads
- Achieve more in these three days of the exhibition than you might otherwise achieve in months
- Extensive media exposure before, during and after the show
- Safety and Security Pakistan gives you the opportunity to access the latest safety and security products and services under one roof
- Meet industry players at one place and find potential suppliers of the industry.
- 3 days of intense business interaction attend Safety & Security Conference