You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Energy & Energy saving
Chelyabinsk, Russia 10 – 12 December / 2013
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The Exhibition "Energy & Energy Saving 2013" is:
- A key event for the professionals of South Ural power industry
- An opportunity to take part in an extensive business programme
- Qualitative target audience.
Exhibitors: 110 companies
Number of visitors: 5 300 people
- the Government of Chelyabinsk Region
- OJSC Fortum
- IDGC of the Ural (Open Joint-Stock Company «Interregional Distributive Grid Company of Urals») and its distributive grid company ChelyabEnergo
- "Chelyabenergosbyt" -Power supplying Company
What NEW? In 2013
First time! New sector at the show "Nuclear-power engineering". The sector gives an opportunity for producers and suppliers to demonstrate their products and services directly to enterprises of nuclear power industry at South Ural.
Traditional Exhibition Sectors:
- Power engineering: Heating power engineering; Hydro-power engineering; Small, alternative and renewable energy.
- Power machine building
- Electrotechnical equipment
- Gas-, heat- and power supply systems
- Machinery and equipment for housing and communal services
- Automated process control systems
- Measurement and control instrumentation and systems, Software
- Energy-saving and power-efficient equipment and technologies, Safety of the power facilities and environmental safety, Development and investigations
Why our Show?
Participating in "Energy & Energy Saving 2013" your Company get the opportunity:
-establish a new and maintain existing business contacts in one of largest industrial regions of Russia.
- launch a new product/service
- get information about new products
- enter into contracts
-carry out market research and gain up-to-date market intelligence
-learn more about customers and their expectations
-build upon or develop the corporate identity