You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Moscow, Russia 18 – 20 February / 2014
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
This project - the exhibition of devices, systems and technologies for testing, measuring and certification for industry.
The exhibition TechTest will be held alongside NDT Russia and will give complete picture of technical diagnostics in Russia.
- Devices and systems for testing, certification and quality control of materials, finished products and equipment
- Measuring devices for physical quantities and technological parametres for scientific and industrial purposes
- Sensors and sensor systems, measuring transformers
- Measuring information systems and processing systems for measuring and testing data
- Chemical-analytical control
- Devices and systems for calculation and control of energy supplies
- Measuring devices for industrial use
- Measuring devices and systems, using laser and fibre-optic techniques
- Laser and optical testing equipment
- Equipment for machine vision, machine vision
- Detectors, sensors
- Radio and electrical measuring instruments
- Test systems in dedicated application
- Attestation and certification of staff
- Strain measurement
- Non-contact measurements (laser, optoelectronic, etc.)
- Industrial video and optical endoscopy
- Flowmeters, levelmeters
- Metallographic analysis
Joint holding with two known projects - NDT Russia and ExpoCoating - extensive database of visitors from different industries;
The whole technical diagnostics in one place;
The spring is the time for advanced designs and machinery for the majority of the market players;
The PRIMEXPO experience in industrial exhibitions is more than 15 years.
Within the framework of 2012 exhibition, the developments and achievements of 149 companies from 9 countries were presented. 5673 professionals visited the exhibition.* 97% of the participants mark the high level of the exhibition arrangement. 83,2% of the professional visitors consider exhibition NDT RUSSIA as the major event of the industry. The total sum of the scheduled investments made up 1,100,000 EUR.