You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
How to get a high school education in the U.S.?
Yekaterinburg, Russia 13 September / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the seminar
Leading the webinar:
- Eugene Bryukhanova , Head of Higher Education Abroad Global Ambassador
- Dan Harrop, Director of Admission of students in Marianapolis Preparatory School , USA
- Chris Sparks, Director of Admission of students, Wilbraham & Monson Academy
Special guest of the webinar: Maria Postnikov, student Marianapolos Preparatory School, USA
Webinar language: Russian, English.
Home Webinar: September 13, 2012, 20 hours 00 min.
All times are: Ekaterinburg (MSC 02 hours)
Webinar Duration: 01 hours 30 minutes.
Number of participants: 15 people.
The result of the webinar:
• You will learn about the benefits of the secondary education system in the U.S. and training opportunities in the U.S. for the Russian school
• Understand what are the training programs, admission requirements and deadlines for documents
• Learn about the school system in the United States counseling
• Understand how to deal with possible difficulties encountered by the Russian students
• to have a conversation in English with the leaders to recruit students from two schools in the United States, who are happy to answer any of your questions!
• to have a conversation in Russian with students Marianapolis Preparatory School, Maria Postnikova of Bratislava, which will share with you my experience!