You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
BIT's International Congress of Gynaecology and Obstetrics - ICGO
Guangzhou, China 2 – 4 December / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
Registration Fee Includes:
1) All Program during the whole conference
2) Lunch during the conference for one person (December 2-4)
3) Welcome Banquet for one person (December 2)
4) One copy of Proceeding of ICGO
5) One-page abstract in the proceeding of ICGO
BIT's 1st International Congress of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, which will be held at Guangzhou Baiyun Convention Center, ICGO is an dedicated event where you will have the opportunity to learn about new developments in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and also an opportunity to share aspects of your own work by submitting a poster or oral presentation. The conference theme is New Horizons in Women's Health.
The scientific program has a lot to offer the different subspecialties in our discipline and also covers general topics which will be of interest to many. The meeting will provide an opportunity for networking with colleagues and catching up with old acquaintances.
After the scientific program, you will also have a chance to experience some of the South China’s best attractions as well as learning about the city’s captivating history.
Highlights of the Conference
- 1 Plenary Forum from a panel of leading experts in Gynaecologys
- 10 Parallel Scientific Symposia with 70 Streams on breaking Research to Clinical Development
- Organize up to 200+ Oral Presentations on the Latest Gynaecology and Obstetrics Development
- Bring together 100+ Project Posters on Medical Research, Clinical Research & Discovery
- To Accelerate Progress in the Development of Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Tech tour to Famous Science Spots & Historical Sites in China