You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Optimising Offshore Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Systems
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 19 – 21 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
Providing strategies and technologies to improve design, equipment reliability and operational efficiency of electrical, control and instrumentation in the offshore industry.
By attending this event, you will Learn from:
- Shendy Vernetilauva of Total E&P Indonesie on replacing separator for a minimalist tripod wellhead and manifold platform for accurate measurements
- Shah Rizal Dahlan of Petronas. Hewill share his thoughts on the adoption of fieldbus-based control systems for higher throughput and better efficiency
- Dhinesh Ayyavu of BW Offshore. He will discuss the tips in calibrating control instruments for the detection of the smallest measurement uncertainities
- Majeed Malik of MISC Berhad as he presents on the reliability of offshore safety instrumented systems in detecting and preventing the onset of hazardous events
- Gaurang Thanki of Origin Energy the importance of altering gas regulators for glycol dehydration units