You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Amsterdam, Netherlands 27 – 28 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
“Exceptional packaging is a brand’s single most effective frontline tool to create an immediate and emotional connection with a consumer.” GCI Magazine
This international summit will bring together senior executives in the cosmetics and personal care industry to discuss key issues on packaging innovation and design.
Join us at this exciting and informative conference where delegates and speakers can engage in lively and honest discussions with the most innovative leaders.Learn how to:
- Positively impact the bottom line and the success of products through your packaging
- Harness open innovation to create packaging that is aesthetically pleasing, exciting and a delight to use
- Work more closely and innovate with suppliers and external partners to improve margins, meet eco-design and innovation standards
- Uncover consumer insights in packaging design and innovations through Open Innovation
- Create remarkable packaging that stands out on the shelf
- Innovate in design, colours, material and structure
- Utilise social media to crowdsource packaging design
- Connect emotionally with your consumers through packaging design
- Develop sustainable, green and environmentally packaging
- Understand how materials and techniques can reduce your costs and speed up time-to-market
- Discuss packaging trends
- The role and future of beauty packaging
AVON, Beiersdorf, Boots, Burberry, Burt’s Bees, Bumble & Bumble, CHANEL, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, Coty, Estée Lauder, Gucci, Henkel, Innocence Drinks, Kraft, L’Occitane, L’Oréal, Laura Mercier, LVMH, Mama Mio, Molton Brown, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Revlon, Sephora, Space NK, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Unilever amongst others.
To maximise knowledge and generate actionable results, we have carefully designed the conference format to be interactive, “hands-on” and productive. The event will begin with an exhibitor showcase, featuring the latest innovations for cosmetics and beauty packaging. The showcase will be followed by our distinguished speakers, panel discussions and a “hands-on” brainstorming workshop session.Who should attend:
Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry executives including SVPs, VPs, Board Members, Directors, Senior Managers, Executives in charge of:
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Innovation
- Packaging Development
- Open Innovation
- Graphic Design, Creative, Design
- Consumer Insights
- Develop new business relationships face-to-face in an exclusive networking environment
- Discuss business challenges and best practices with your peers
- Learn how leading companies are positively impacting their bottom line and maximizing their marketing strategy through packaging design
- Attend a “hands on” workshop where you will brainstorm in small groups and report your conclusions
Contact Irina Kremin: +31 64 300 19 54
firstname.lastname@example.orgQuestions? Contact us at:
Phone: +31 64 300 19 54
Email: email@example.comOfficial Twitter hashtag: #innocos