You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Asia Pacific Regional Forum Conference: Emerging Markets in the Asia Pacific
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 25 – 27 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
This 2nd regional conference will offer participants an opportunity to review the legal regime and practice in the emerging markets in the Asia Pacific region and the impact of the recent financial crisis on the markets.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Transactions involving companies in distress
- Investments: Impact of the financial crisis on investment in emerging in Asia and stimulus plans
- Law Firm Management: How regional law firms are dealing with the financial crisis
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution: Dispute resolution in depressed economies
- Corporate Counsel: In-house counsel best practices concerning corporate governance and anti-corruption compliance
- Antitrust: New competition regimes in Asia’s emerging markets
- Intellectual Property: Lessons on the protection of IP rights in Asia
- Young Lawyers: Roundtable to discuss the impact of the financial crisis on the practices of young lawyers