You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Seoul, South Korea 12 July / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
A Seminar presented by the International Bar Association (IBA) and the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), supported by the Seoul Business Agency (Seoul Partners House)Topics include:
- Practical aspects relating to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG): scope of application, mechanisms for non-performance and available tools for uniform interpretation
- UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration: UNCITRAL texts on arbitration and how UNCITRAL works to facilitate uniform interpretation and application of those texts
- The Korean Arbitration Act: Overview and Areas of Improvement
- Choosing the Seat of Arbitration: An Asian Perspective on European Arbitration Centres
- A Q&A Session will follow