You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
PRIVACY LAW & COMPLIANCE Forum
Toronto, Canada 20 – 21 September / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the training
A Practical Guide Designed to Keep You Completely Compliant with the Latest Privacy Developments
By attending The Canadian Institute’s forum on Privacy Law and Compliance, you will gain the practical and in-depth knowledge required to keep up with the latest privacy best practices so you can ensure that your organization won’t be left behind.Specifically, you will leave knowing:
· How to proactively structure the privacy strategies within your organization based directly on insight from privacy offices from across Canada
· How to deal effectively with the CRTC, the Privacy Commissioner of Canada and the Competition Bureau post-proclamation of the CASL
· How to protect your rights and securely outsource your data and your customer data to the cloud
· How to provide clear disclosure when collecting consumer information
· What you are allowed and not allowed to do in relation to your use and your employees’ use of social media
Don’t forget to add value to your experience by attending the Pre-Forum Strategy Session: Developing and Promoting a Culture of Privacy within Your Entire Organization.
Also, this year we are featuring an exclusive session tailored to the financial industry: Pre-Forum Master Class: Compliant Cloud Computing for Financial Institutions.
We look forward to seeing you at the event in September!