You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
InsightsValley Europe - Corporate Researchers Summit
Amsterdam, Netherlands 6 – 7 September / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
This event will bring together top consumer insights executives, market research practitioners and academics to discuss, debate and brainstorm cutting-edge consumer insights tecnhniques while converting results into actionable business propositions. The conference is organised by Merlien Institute.
Merlien Insitute’s InsightsValley Summit will bring together senior executives from top Fortune 500 companies to debate, brainstorm and create actionable consumer insights that can be converted into cutting-edge and differentiated business propositions. The event will allow registered participants to gain a deeper understanding of the holistic approach to research and consumer insight generation that is needed to gain a competitive advantage in the market place.Key topics that will be addressed during the summit include:
- From insight to action - developing an insight driven business strategy that will ensure growth
- Delivering actionable consumer insights in times of economic stringency
- Creating a customer-centric organisation and culture that drives successful innovation
- Examining how online communities can help bring consumers to life
- Developing a social media research & big data strategies that will yield measurable business value
- Uncovering customer brand interaction to optimise digital brand engagement strategy
- Uncovering consumers’ mobile behaviour, usage and preferences to deliver ROI
- Balancing the needs for cost efficiency, quality and speed of delivery in consumer insights projects