You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Siofok, Hungary 2 – 6 July / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the seminar
The FP7 - European Summer Academy is being organised again for the fourth year in a row due to great demand. The success of last year's European Summer Academies has proven that there is a growing need for learning about the EU funding programmes while enjoying the relaxing surroundings of one of Hungary's top destinations, Lake Balaton. Participants at the European Summer Academy will learn the differences of FP7, CIP, LIFE+, LLP, how to identify and submit a proposal in FP7, experience the entire life-cycle of an FP7 project, including financial reporting and cost allocation, and will have the opportunity to enjoy the best that the lake and its surroundings can offer. The European Summer Academy is the perfect example of business meeting pleasure...
- Introduction to FP7
- Call analysis - effectively navigating through the maze of EU funding
- Institutional support, Community Programmes and tenders
- Introduction of successful project proposals from 2007
- Proposal development - competing with the best
- Money - the budget, cost statements and allocation, financial reporting
- What happens after the submission - Evaluation of proposals.
The participants will develop a demo proposal in groups to be evaluated by the experts.
Project Management (2 days)
- Grant Agreement negotiations
- Consortium Agreement
- Getting started
- Keeping your records
- Coordinating a project
- Project closure and monitoring