You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
MetroRail Asia 2012
Mumbai, India 9 – 11 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The 4th annual MetroRail Asia is a platform for high-value networking and knowledge-sharing amongst operators, authorities, consultants and their partners. It is firmly established as the industry's must attend event, bringing over 200 CEOs, COOs and key senior-level directors in Asia and all around the world.
Gain insightful knowledge on the latest developments and business models in the global rail and infrastructure industry and get first-hand information on project updates and progress at MetroRail Asia 2012!
MetroRail Asia 2012 will focus on:
- India's metro projects and investment opportunity
- Seamless transport connectivity for optimal patronage
- Effective operations and maintenance management to drive ROI
- Best practices in project management
- Tunnelling and construction strategies for project optimisation
If you are keen in learning more about the Indian rail market, or meet new potential partners, you cannot afford to miss this event.
Come to MetroRail Asia and learn how to:
- Minimise risk and project delay through control and change management
- Drive safety through station and tunnel design management
- Optimise project funding strategies through innovative financing
- Maximise service reliability and optimise asset productivity through IT systems
Here's why you can't afford to miss this event!
- Establish relationships with over 150 senior-level executives
- Get first-hand information on rail operators' plans
- Find out how you can achieve positive returns on your investment
- Learn best practices for immediate project implementation
- Apply the right innovation to optimise operations