You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Urban Transport World Asia 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia 29 – 31 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The 2nd annual Urban Transport World Asia is a platform for high-value networking and knowledge-sharing amongst government authorities, operators, investors, consultants and their partners.
Hear from senior-level executives from the rail, toll and road operators over the 2 day conference. You can be sure to gain insightful knowledge on the latest developments and business models in the global infrastructure landscape.
Urban Transport World Asia 2012 will focus on:
- Indonesia's projects and investment opportunity
- Transit-oriented developments
- Intelligent transport systmes
- Financing of projects
- Project updates in the region
If you are keen in learning more about the Indonesian transport market, or meet new potential partners, you cannot afford to miss this event.
Who should attend:
- Transport owners & operators
- Government: federal, state and local
- Transport planners and strategists
- Investment bankers & financiers
- Legal firms
- Architects & urban designers
- Ministry of Transportation, Indonesia
- Ministry of Finance, Indonesia
- Land Transport Authority, Singapore
- Mott MacDonald
- PT MRT Jakarta