You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Submarine Networks World
Singapore, Singapore 11 – 13 September / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
2017 The 15th Shenzhen (China) International Small Motor, Magnetic Material, Coil, Winding, Insulation Material, Electronic Transformer and Inductor Expo
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Submarine Networks World is a conference dedicated to the global submarine cable industry, featuring CXOs from the largest and most reputable organisations from all around the world.
Gain insightful knowledge on the latest developments and business models in the global telecommunications infrastructure and get first-hand information on cable networks project updates. Make a positive difference to your business growth and market share - join us at Submarine Networks World 2012!
Submarine Networks 2012 will focus on:
- Opportunities for growth in the submarine networks industry
- Best business practices
- Technologies in connectivity
- Cable protection and optimisation
- Bandwidth demand drivers
- Updates on new cable projects globally
- Offshore communications
If you are keen in learning more about the latest trends and challenges within the industry, you cannot afford to miss this event.
Come to Submarine Networks World and learn:
- How to support future business requirements of carriers, cloud computing, data centre and content delivery providers
- How to get financing from financial institutions and development banks
- How to create new revenue streams by targeting the latest projects in the Pacific, Atlantic and Arctic
- How to expand your business by capitalising on the fibre opportunities in oil and gas environment
World class solution providers attend:
- To showcase the latest in network communications technology and business intelligence
- To meet decision-makers and key players in the submarine industry across the globe
- To position their brand as a solutions leader
- To generate leads and new business