You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Metro Networks Asia Pacific
Singapore, Singapore 19 – 21 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The inaugural Metro Networks Asia Pacific is where C-level and Head of Networks meet to evaluate network deployment strategies to provide the infrastructure to support the roll out of new services. It is about bridging the gap between current network capacity and the growing bandwidth demand.
Gain firsthand information from regional peers on how they are addressing their challenges in this fast growing, high-investment and ever-evolving market.
Position your business as a forward-thinking leader:
At Metro Networks Asia Pacific, there will be boundless opportunities for you to meet and network with leaders across Asia.
- Get 1-to-1 face time with your key prospects
- Be at the forefront of the industry and market your solutions to key decision makers of the telco industry
- Showcase your thought leadership and raise your company's profile & brand visibility
- Establish new relationships and strengthen existing ones with leaders across Asia Pacific and beyond
Who should attend
- Head of Networks
- Head of Transmission/Transport
- Head of Procurement
- Head of Operations
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Architectual Engineers
from service providers, large enterprises and content aggregators
Who should sponsor
- IP vendors
- DWDM vendors
- MPLS vendors
- Switches and routers providers
- Fault detection consultants
- Chip set manufacturers
- Cable manufacturers
- Fibre optics vendors
Why you can't afford to miss this event
- Establish relationships with over 200 senior-level executives
- Get first-hand information on the latest technologies and implementation strategies
- Learn best practices for immediate project implementation
- Apply the right innovation to optimise operations