You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Moscow, Russia 17 – 18 September / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
We are proud to announce the 4th edition of IGTC. After the lively and informative event last year, IGTC 2012 promises to be once again a productive meeting of gas professionals who are looking to develop the right partnerships and to find the most suitable solutions to help their companies obtain better results.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are now calling for papers for this event. If you wish to present, please inform us as soon as possible and send us your abstract to Moscow@europetro.com
IGTC 2012 event will focus on all the key issues concerning the industry:
- MARKETS OVERVIEW – Market Issues for Russian, Caspian, Middle Eastern and North African Regions
- DEVELOPMENT CHALLENGES – Main Issues for Development the Russian and Caspian Gas Sectors
- Impact of Shale Gas on Regional Markets and Projects
- SPECIFIC CASE STUDIES – A focus on Case Studies from Recent Processing Projects
- TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS – Gas Transportation Projects & their Impact on the Development of Gas Processing Industry
- GAS MONETIZATION – A Focus on the Options, Constraints & Strategies to Consider for Gas Monetization
- GAS PROCESSES – Gas Treating and Separation
- Upgrading C3 and C4
- GAS TO CHEMICALS – Syngas, Methanol, Ammonia, Urea
- GAS TO PETROCHEMICALS – Ethylene, Propylene, Polymers
- GAS TO LIQUID – Is GTL a Serious Contender for Future-Proofing the Energy Industry? Recent Developments & Innovations in GTL Technologies
- LNG – Large Capacity LNG Plants, Feed Gas Treatment, Liquefaction Process Technologies, Utilities for the LNG Liquefaction Facility, Regasification Technologies
- ENVIRONMENT – Innovative Solutions for Carbon Capture and Storage from Gas Processing, LNG and GTL Facilities
- NGL – A Look at Advances in NGL Processing Technologies
- EQUIPMENT – Latest Equipment Developments