You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
London, United Kingdom 25 – 27 June / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
Securing Asia 2012 presents a unique opportunity - bringing together the Asian Security Sector and Western Solution Providers, for the first time under one roof.
During this three-day trade, technology and Intelligence Summit, you will gain first-hand knowledge on security issues and the needs and challenges in Asia, while interacting with innovative technology companies, leading security experts and current government delegations from around the world.
Highlights include –
- A high-quality, intellectual conference featuring a host of World Class speakers covering World Views, Security needs and Challenges across Asia
- Business Exhibition featuring the most advanced research, best practices, and cutting-edge security technologies
- Custom strategic introductions and one-to-one VIP meetings will ensure that you are able to fulfil business interests in your targeted interest area
- Network with fellow exhibitors and delegates at evening drinks receptions, luncheons and multiple breakout sessions
- Attend custom designed workshops allowing you to learn more about How to do Business in Asia, the Asian Security Market and the needs presented in these areas
- Expert talks on any legal and cultural queries you may have about entering in to this emerging market, outlining the laws on anti-corruption and anti-bribery.
Enhance your Securing Asia experience by investing beyond the event. Introducing the Asian Security Business Club which aims ensure your business continues to make roads into Asia beyond this inaugural exhibition.