You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Haifa, Israel 4 – 6 June / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
SYSTOR 2012, the 5th annual international systems and storage conference, promotes experimental and practical computer systems research encompassing (though not limited to) the following topics:
- Operating systems, computer architecture, and their interaction
- Distributed, parallel, and cloud systems
- Networking, mobile, wireless, peer-to-peer, and sensor systems
- Runtime systems and compiler/programming languages support
- Energy/power management
- File and storage systems
- Security, privacy, and trust
- Embedded and real-time systems
- Fault tolerance, reliability, and availability
- Deployment, usage, and experience
- Performance evaluation and workload characterization
SYSTOR attempts to combine high-quality international systems research of practical nature with interactions between the relevant industry and academia communities. We therefore solicit paper submissions in both research and industry tracks; see the call for papers for detail. SYSTOR will additionally host distinguished keynote speakers, a highlights track (containing exciting research results accepted to a recent top-tier systems conference or journal), a poster session, and several social activities at the conference.