You can find other events in our calendar, or use our search:
About the trade show
We are sorry, but this event is already finished.
The M1iCEBS (Malaysia's 1st International Conference on Environment-Behaviour Studies) officially soft-launched by our Director General, Womens Development Department, Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development during 1nCEBS (14-15 November 2009) had been renamed ASIA / Pacific International Conference on Environment-Behaviour Studies (AicE-Bs).
AicE-Bs conference themes address Environment-Behaviour issues affecting the Asia/Pacific region or Asians living in non-Asian countries. All AcE-Bs and AicE-Bs Proceedings shall be published and accessible online in Elsevier's Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences in www.ScienceDirect.com, which shall normally also be indexed in SCOPUS and Thomsom Reuters CPCI. Selected conference papers shall be published in either ajE-Bs or it's sister journal jABs forthcoming editions, and also for potential book chapters.
AicE-Bs shall be organized annually by cE-Bs in collaboration with ABRA (Association of Behavioural Researchers on Asians) / AMER (Association of Malaysian Environment-Behaviour Researchers) and non-ASEAN ajE-Bs / jABs Editorial Board member's establishment (as the National Conference now renamed ASEAN Conference on Environment-Behaviour Studies - AcE-Bs shall be held in ASEAN members' countries).
Venues for AicE-Bs shall be determined by the willingness of any non-ASEAN ajE-Bs / jABs Editorial Board member's establishment to co-host the event.
We offer a unique opportunity to join the ExpoPromoter affiliate network and earn on attraction of trade show visitors and exhibitors.
How it works:
- Sign up as a web partner.
- Get links with your unique ID, as well as graphical materials of a trade show in your personal account.
- Place links on your website, in newsletters, social networks or any other web channels.
- Get commission for every attracted visitor or exhibitor.
- Track statistics and income in your account.
Exhibitors have the opportunity to increase the number of visitors to their booths, placing promotional materials directly on tickets. Materials that can be placed on the ticket include, but aren't limited to: the route to your booth, company logo, offers for visitors, company news.
How it works:
- Sign up for an affiliate program.
- Find visitor sign up links with your unique affiliate ID in your affiliate account.
- Invite your customers to visit the exhibition using links with your affiliate IDs.
- Every visitor who registers on our website will automatically receive a ticket with your advertising information, if any.
- Track stats and income in your affiliate account.