You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Singapore, Singapore 24 – 25 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Downstream Asia 2012 is the only downstream event in Asia supported by an Advisory Board comprising of ONLY operators. It contains the largest downstream exhibition in Asia of top solution providers, vendors, licensors, EPCs, consultants, and operators, which makes it the largest gathering of downstream executives - with 478 attendees in 2011, and over 600 expected in 2012.
- Focus on status, investment opportunities and technology developments on refining/petrochemical projects across Asia – expect updates from Petronas, Pertamina, Petron, Petrovietnam, Saudi Aramco, PTT, Sinopec, CNOOC, Petrochina, Reliance, KPC, Tasweeq, Total, Shell, and more
- Updates on joint ventures – find out who is looking for partnerships
- Expanded programme to cover market issues such as product pricing, security of supply, and economic outlook
- Brand new stream on optimising your refinery operations
- Awards ceremony to commemorate outstanding industry leaders and companies
- Refining Management Summit – a gathering of C-level executives to discuss key trends and challenges facing them