You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Cold Chain 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2 – 3 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
Fleming Gulf Conferences brings you 'Cold Chain 2012'– The next step in Cold Chain Development in the Middle East. This conference is being held in association with the SCLG and CILT and is scheduled on the 2nd & 3rd October 2012 in Dubai, U.A.E. Promising to be an exceptionally informative gathering about the latest developments in product packaging and transportation methods in the food and pharmaceutical industry where YOU, as an industry professional, not only stand to benefit greatly by hearing from industry experts who will dispense their advice about complying with an evolving regulatory landscape but also get to discuss on global trends & technologies. The Cold Chain summit will include interactive workshops, panel sessions and technical presentations by thought leaders in the sector.This conference will see participation from over 80 VPs, Directors, Managers, and Heads of Supply Chain Management from the entire Middle East region.
- Understand how cold chain is involved in everyone's lives
- Who pays for what and how to define the ROI?
- Discuss how to manage cold chain in cross-climate lines
- Get insight how to have competitive advantage by overcoming CCM challenges and being cost-effective
- Assess the current state of cold chain infrastructure in different regions
- Learn about innovations in active and passive cold chain