You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Lille, France 21 – 24 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The objectives of the SFETD are:
* The study of pain mechanisms
* The promotion of multidisciplinary and multi-professional pain both in terms of basic research and clinical treatment of pain
* The development of exploration methods, assessment and treatment of pain and the establishment of reference standard
* Orientation and promoting education, research and clinical practice of any notion concerning the assessment and treatment of pain
* Participation in university education, postgraduate and continuing. The introduction of elements of ongoing evaluation of training on the assessment and treatment of pain
* Promoting a classification, nomenclature and definitions in French regarding pain and pain syndromes
* The dissemination of official bodies of any information on the evaluation and treatment of pain, and in particular the use of drugs
* Liaison with other national or international study of pain
* Any other activity that could contribute to achieving the above objectives.