You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Warsaw, Poland 13 – 14 June / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
As you know, cross border trade restrictions and regulatory hurdles are just some of the enduring challenges facing power and gas traders in the CSEE region.
BUT there are some very exciting short term opportunities ...
- Turkey – promising steps to liberalisation
- Ukraine – shale gas investment plans confirmed
- Reverse flow gas projects in Central Europe
- Day ahead market coupling developments in Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania and Poland
- Major new conventional gas discoveries in Romania
- Several LNG and pipeline gas import projects eager to proceed
- New pools of trading liquidity in both power and gas in the East and South-East
- Gas: more supply-side competition than ever before
Competition is fierce, which means arming yourself with the latest information and meeting all the right people is vital. Energy Trading Central & South Eastern Europe 2012 is the only event in the region that facilitates both.
With 400+ delegates looking to gain knowledge and capitalize on opportunity, it's the must attend event of the year!
The quickest way to build your contact base - 400+ energy trading professionals will be here
- Our most impressive speaker line-up yet - confirmed speakers include: E-Control, VNG, Energy Community Secretariat, Central European Gas Hub, Hungarian Ministry of National Development, HUPX, Bundesnetzagentur and many more
- Your chance to make your voice heard - contribute to the debate with 30+ high level expert speakers who will discuss the price drivers for power and gas and the liquidity and depth of the different markets in the region
- 25+ leading companies at the networking exhibition - see first-hand how the market is constantly changing
- And last but not least: your personal invite to join us for an unforgettable night at an exclusive venue in Prague!
So mark your agenda and meet us in Prague on 13-14 June.