You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
RESTRAIL PMC and SB
Paris, France 11 – 12 June / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
- 82 active members (including the railways from Europe, Russia, the Middle East, North Africa, South Africa, India, Pakistan, China, Japan, Korea, Kazakhstan, and companies operating worldwide such as Veolia Transport)
- 80 associate members (including railways from Asia, Africa, America and Australia)
- 35 affiliate members (related or ancillary rail transport businesses or services)
UIC members may be:
- integrated railway companies
- infrastructure managers
- railway or combined transport operators, rolling stock and traction leasing companies service providers (restaurant services, sleeping cars, public transport, maritime transport)
to promote rail transport at world level and meet the challenges of mobility and sustainable development.
Main UIC objectives:
- facilitate the sharing of best practices among members (benchmarking)
- support members in their efforts to develop new business and new areas of activities
- propose new ways to improve technical and environmental performance
- promote interoperability, create new world standards for railways (including common standards with other transport modes)
- develop centres of competence (High Speed, Safety, Security, e-Business, …)