You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Как грамотно “продавать” свои идеи
Moscow, Russia 12 – 13 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the training
The training center offers you a new training course - "How to properly" sell "their ideas."
The uniqueness of the training:
- Training provides an opportunity to gain experience in the operation of effective tools for "selling" of ideas, projects and sophisticated services to customers, investors, management and other interested parties;
- Training covers all stages of the "sales" and contains the tools and techniques for working with both logic and emotional aspects of the parties;
- coach - an expert in sales, has 10 years experience as a sales manager, a certified business coach
Objectives of training:
- develop the ability to be effective at every stage of "selling" ideas (training, conducting meetings, the development of relations after the meeting);
- wider range of techniques and methods used by "selling";
- development of management skills in their own state "sales" as well as the ability to "contain" a necessary condition.
Target audience: executives, managers and professionals who need to regularly "sell" their ideas, products or services.
How all this will happen?
By using the basic principles of the Harvard negotiation model
With the segmentation of potential customers (for example, the system Emerdzhenetiks)
With the application of advanced methods of coaching
With the mining techniques used by masters of sales
Date and place:
15-16 June 2012, World Trade Center, Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 12
Cost of participation:
- The cost of participation in the program for corporate customers - 20,000 p. + VAT
- The cost of participation in the program for individuals - 20 000 p.
The price includes:
- 2-day training (every day from 10-18.00)
- lunches, coffee breaks
- the possibility of on-line support for all participants of the training in the form of asking questions and getting answers from the trainer after the training