You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
«Маркетинг будущего - смотри что будет завтра»
Rostov-na-Donu, Russia 28 June / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the training
Big Business Seminar
"Marketing the future - see what will happen tomorrow"
Date: June 28, 2012
TVMARK Marketing Center
- The well-known designer and artist marketing strategies and advertising campaigns for major Russian and foreign brands.
- General producer of the big business of television talk shows FIRST PERSON
- Training programs for professional certification marketologovo University of Finance of the Russian Government
- The organizer of the annual competition "Clever marketing solutions"
Tatiana Ascension - the leading marketer of Russia, co-owner of a marketing center, marketing practices - more than 200-implemented large-scale projects for leading brands, top officials of the Russian business
- Business owners;
- Top managers;
- Managers at different levels;
- Managers of sales, marketing, advertising, PR
2 break, coffee break
The program of a large business seminar
Market reviews - Evolution of the market - Outlook - Examples of effective marketing and advertising campaigns resheniĭ
The evolution of business - what products lead the market now and what will happen tomorrow
Where are your customers and how to influence them
The objectives of the companies - business - it is not charity
Stable earnings growth in the companies - which is indispensable to sustainable development
The practice of leading companies
• An overview of the most common mistakes that companies in marketing and advertising.
• How to work without any marketer. How to build a staff to work with marketing and advertising.
• Advertising and PR: how to build the image, the rules of advertising kampaniĭ.
• Capture of the market - the pitfalls. How to make a sales plan for it to be objective.
• How to sell in the B2C and B2B markets (especially sales).
• How vzaimodeĭstvovat with large customers. Presentation of services and complex negotiations.
• How to compete not tsenoĭ.
• Naĭm lyudeĭ - how to attract strong staff. How to improve the overall efficiency of employees.
• The secrets of marketing - without which it can not be sold, to compete and develop svoĭ business.
Debate with participants
Questions and answers
Business cases participants