You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Paris, France 21 – 22 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
- Key figures, issues and prospects for the supply chain
- New deal for the supply chain: what levers to reduce inventory
The best practice in the international supply chain solution in response to the economic
- Control supply and reduce inventory: what new collaborative solutions-industrial distributors
- What expectations regarding retail supply chain
Jean-Michel BRU, Director of External Relations Supply Chain France, CARREFOUR
- ROUND TABLE - Industrial and GMA: the keys to successful sharing
Distributing non-food: what strategy to optimize the supply chain and reduce inventory
- Assortment to better manage inventory and avoid breaks in linear
Breaks in linear: current status and collaborative practices to reduce
How to anticipate climatic conditions to mitigate disruptions and increase sales
ROUNDTABLE: Assortment, promotions, new products, how tender flows and improve performance
Effectively control the supply chain side Distributor: optimization strategy, issues, return on investment
- Tracks the future of supply chain