You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Singapore, Singapore 18 – 19 September / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
To counter the above challenges and more, the 3rd Annual Pharmacovigilance Asia 2012 summit will empower you with regulatory updates, risk management best practices, and audit and inspection tools for safer drugs in Asia.
This event will gather Heads of Pharmacovigilance, Directors of Drug Safety, Medical Affairs Officers, Medical Safety Managers from Pfizer, Takeda, Bayer, Roche, GSK, Baxter, Abbott, Novatis and country FDAs, amongst others, to discuss issues including:
- Regulatory updates on pharmacovigilance from Asia including China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand
- How to develop and implement a risk management plan to attain fast-track approvals
- How to prepare for audit and inspection: practical steps to get it right
- How to establish an early signal detection system for improved drug safety
- Best practices in safety reporting for clinical trials and FDA final rule
- How to conduct a benefit risk analysis to capture and characterise drug profiles