About Agriculture Investment Summit Asia
Agriculture Investment Summit 2012 is an event for investors and agriculture companies to learn about partnership & investment opportunities in agricultural commodities, companies and farmland in Asian regions.
It is the definitive knowledge platform for investors in Asia to learn about how to invest in the agriculture sector, with comprehensive updates on all investment classes – companies, land, agriculture funds and ETFs.
Terrapinn Pte Ltd (Singapore)
1 Harbourfront Place, #18-01/06 Harbourfront Tower 1
Terrapin is a business media company. Our products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. Terrapin owns a portfolio of B2B brands.
The company was established in Sydney, Australia in 1987 and now operates throughout the world from a network of offices in Sydney, Singapore, Johannesburg, New York and London.
The organization consists of approximately 400 staff and is led by an experienced management team headquartered in London. Terrapin prides itself on a strong corporate culture based around its core operating principles:
- Customer service: exceed customer expectations
- Integrity: transparency and honesty in our business and personal relationships
- Creativity: high standards of conceptualization and design
- Quality: delivery of value-adding solutions to our customers
- Fun: a fast-paced and caring working environment
- Growth: a strong commitment to business success.
The "Terrapin" is one of the four celestial animals of Feng Shui cosmology. According to practitioners, it brings long life and good fortune.