You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
ECIS NOVEMBER CONFERENCE
Nice, France 21 – 25 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The Annual November conference, the largest and most comprehensive of its kind in the world, attracts over 1500 participants who are teachers, heads of school, guidance counselors and college admissions personnel. There are over two hundred guest speakers during the three days of presentations and a major exhibition by school suppliers and publishers.
Be a part of our Community:
- Receive is magazine, the member magazine featuring all the latest news, best practice and advice from around the globe
- Subscribe to the International Schools Journal, one of the only academic journals devoted to best practice and trends in international schools
- Receive the monthly ebulletin direct to your inbox with timely news and interesting event invites
- Be a part of our online communities on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and keep up to date with fellow professionals
- Enter for our Awards and Fellowship programmes, rewarding hard work in challenging times
- Receive your membership certificate and display it with pride
- Vote at the AGM each year on how ECIS conducts its business
- Nominate your Head of School to sit on the ECIS board - an incredible opportunity to shape the work of ECIS
- Register for iSkoodle, our online forum and discussion board for all kinds of queries and questions
- Take advantage of discounted rates on our Consultancy Services - giving your school an opportunity to hire expertise when it needs it the most
- Take part in our Statistical Survey, a worldwide survey displaying trends and useful data
- Seach our online Member Directory for other schools as well as suppliers of useful products and services