About SharePoint Fest Denver 2012
Attend the SharePoint Fest - Denver, where you’ll be able to attend seminars and technical classes – taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft engineers and Microsoft MVPs & MCMs – covering Enterprise Content Management, Infrastructure/Administration, Composites (Workflow), Search, Social, Business Intelligence, & Development. Choose one complete learning track or mix & match based on what content best meets you and your organization’s current needs!
At SharePoint Fest - Denver there are sessions created for SharePoint administrators, software developers, information architects and knowledge workers which will ensure that you and your team walk away with as much knowledge as you desire to truly leverage SharePoint in your current environment!
Seven Great Reasons to Attend SharePoint Fest - Denver:
- The technical classes and seminars at SharePoint Fest are focused on practical techniques and practices you can put to work today!
- Our expanded three-day SharePoint conference allows for more topics and additional expert speakers from the community!
- Get answers to your questions in the classroom, or as you mingle with speakers and peers at coffee breaks or at the evening cocktail reception!
- Bring a group of developers, IT pros and business teams to improve your whole organization's skills – and get a discount to boot! Contact us for group registration discounts!
- Attend the SharePoint sessions that work best for you. With more than 70 classes and workshops to choose from, you can make SharePoint Fest your own custom SharePoint training event.
- See how the Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem is growing and evolving by speaking with technical experts from the local Microsoft field and diverse channels within the Microsoft Partner Network all in our exhibit hall!
- Learn from the brightest minds in the SharePoint universe! Many of our speakers are either Microsoft engineers or have achieved Microsoft MVP or MCM status based on their in-depth knowledge of SharePoint.
- ECM Core Track: Sessions in this track will focus on Enterprise Content Management as it relates to SharePoint technologies. Microsoft has quickly created a major presence in the enterprise content management (ECM) market with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 & now 2010.
- Power User Track: Sessions in this track will focus on non-code solutions that allow business analysts and knowledge workers to leverage the power of SharePoint. Topics will include SharePoint Designer, Visio, Windows Phone 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Social SharePoint Track: Sessions in this track will focus on utilizing SharePoint's capabilites to improve collaboration and adoption internally while expanding the enterprise's social networking reach and complementing its social business strategy.
- Workflow Track: Sessions in this track will focus on SharePoint workflow and highlight that SharePoint 2010 provides more choices in tooling to better fit the needs of those creating and maintaining workflow models. The tools for workflow development include Visual Studio 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio 2010.
- Search Track: Sessions in this track will focus on search as just one of several major categories of capabilities in SharePoint 2010, but also will focus on enterprise search as a big investment area for Microsoft and an area where they’ve added depth at all levels in SharePoint 2010. Discussed in this track will be Enterprise Search, Search & Records Management, & FAST for SharePoint.
- Business Intelligence Track: Sessions in this track will focus on exposing, customizing, and extending SharePoint 2010 Business Intelligence (BI) services like charting, Access services, Visio services, Excel services, PerformancePoint services to your customers through the familiar SharePoint user interface.
- Infrastructure & Administration Track: Sessions in this track will focus on topics necessary for all SharePoint administrators throughout the planning, implementation, and management phases of their internal SharePoint deployments. Topics in this track include governance, taxonomy, compliancy, and storage management.
- SharePoint Developer Track: Sessions in this track will focus on how software developers can use the SharePoint 2010 business collaboration platform to build enterprise-class solutions for intranet portals and the web.
Compare event hotels rates in 9 hotel booking engines
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown — the closest hotel Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown is located 199m from SharePoint Fest Denver 2012. Use map search to look up the nearest hotels to SharePoint Fest Denver 2012 venue. Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown/Convention Center Hotel Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown/Convention Center is located 228m from SharePoint Fest Denver 2012. Use map search to look up the nearest hotels to SharePoint Fest Denver 2012 venue. HYATT REGENCY DENVER AT COLORADO CONVENTION CENTER Hotel HYATT REGENCY DENVER AT COLORADO CONVENTION CENTER is located 321m from SharePoint Fest Denver 2012. Use map search to look up the nearest hotels to SharePoint Fest Denver 2012 venue. Hyatt Regency Denver Hotel Hyatt Regency Denver is located 345m from SharePoint Fest Denver 2012. Use map search to look up the nearest hotels to SharePoint Fest Denver 2012 venue. Curtis Hotel Curtis is located 351m from SharePoint Fest Denver 2012. Use map search to look up the nearest hotels to SharePoint Fest Denver 2012 venue. All Hotels
Organizers did their best to make this conference pleasing and interesting for visitors, and appropriate for participants to be able to present their goods, ideas or services completely and effectively. Visiting SharePoint Fest Denver 2012 you get the possibility to learn about current tendencies, meet your future colleagues, partners and clients. Read about the event, find and book a hotel near its venue using ExpoPromoter.Read moreMinimize
People who viewed this event also viewed these...
- Hotel discounts
- Transfers to the venue
- and even more...