You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Brisbane, Australia 24 – 25 July / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
The recent impact of floods and cyclones in Australia has further highlighted the need for emergency services, governments and utilities to have timely access to accurate and relevant information before, during and after a disaster.
Since our Inaugural Information Sharing for Emergency Response & Recovery conference in 2012, significant progress has been made national-wide to continue developing systems and interfaces that support information exchange and enable the transfer of complex data sources.
With the increasing need for the community to be better informed about risk and for information to be accessed and disseminated in real-time, operational systems need to be modified to make better use of information quickly and accurately.
This conference will bring together key players developing capabilities to utilise and share information to improve decision-making and assist the community make informed decisions.
The conference will also feature the following recent case study developments:
- Sharing real-time data across multiple jurisdictions
- Review of flood warning systems in Queensland
- Creating a central access portal for spatial information to inform emergency services
- Utilising real-time and mobile data capabilities
- Coordinated multi-departmental model for spatial information and systems
- Using natural hazard modelling capabilities to determine risk