You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Sydney, Australia 15 – 16 August / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
Given the number of marketing functions across any tertiary institution, and the need to engage students past, present and future, it comes as no surprise that education providers struggle to deliver an aligned message.
Add to this the imperative to;
- meet incoming digital natives on the social platforms where they interact
- deliver integrated online/offline communications
- and keep abreast of constantly evolving technologies and media trends
It is clear that there is a great opportunity to discuss these issues and examine practical strategies to overcome these challenge
In the current funding environment the role of student communications is vital, not only pushing a greater recruitment effort, but also looking toward developing true student engagement to encourage retention not only of current students but also after graduation.
This conference will address:
- Integrating channels including website, social media, mobile and email
- Strategic alignment of student communications across the university
- Reputation building, community engagement and using social feedback channels for university planning
- Building the business case for social and new media channels