You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Paris, France 28 – 30 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Cloud computing has emerged as a promising direction for cost-efficient and reliable service delivery across data communication networks. The dynamic location of service facilities and the virtualization of hardware and software elements are stressing the communication network and protocols, especially when datacenters are interconnected through the Internet. Although the "computing" aspects of Cloud technologies have been largely investigated, lower attention has been devoted to the "networking" aspects. The 2012 Conference on Cloud Networking (CloudNet 2012) precisely addresses these aspects. Conference topics include (but are not limited to):
- Datacenter Network Management and Reliability
- Distributed Datacenter Architectures
- Internet Routing of Cloud data
- Ethernet Routing: TRILL, Shortest Path Bridging, Data Center Bridging, L2LSP, OpenFlow, OAM
- Cloud Traffic Characterization and Measurements
- Intra-Cloud vs Inter-Cloud Management
- Cloud Traffic Engineering and Control-Plane Architectures
- Security, Privacy, Confidentiality in Cloud networking
- Network on the fly, Virtual control, Virtual radio, Isolation
- Unified User and Machine Mobility Management
- Virtualization of Wireless Equipment
- Mobile Cloud Networking
- Storage Area Networks, Optical Interconnect, Fiber Channel
- Content and Service Distribution