You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Lyon, France 15 – 17 September / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
You will find the latest news and innovations from leading brands, and can test the bikes on tracks dedicated and secure. You will take "Daughter" during the BMX contest "X the Tracks" is unique in Europe, where professional riders will compete. R'BIKE, the French event reference Backed by the largest institutions of the bike, R'BIKE'' is the French event reference. It accommodates from 15 to 17 September more than 350 brands: bikes, accessories, components, materials and equipment of the person, bicycle frames ... More than 130 exhibitors will present trends in 2013, the latest in electric bicycle, road bike, mountain bike ... THE SHOW OFFERS THREE DAYS FESTIVAL OF DISCOVERY AND MEETINGS
- A weekend for the general public with animations and tests
- Tests "indoor" and "outdoor" to test the city bikes and electric bikes (VAE)
- Cross the tracks to admire professional BMX riders from around the world to participate in challenging and unusual challenges spectacular
- ATV test track outside 5 km to test the bikes on which you will drive in 2013 and meet in the cozy village-test, technicians and industry specialists.
- Forums and round tables organized and conducted by the National Board for Professional Cycle (NCPC) "All Cycling"
- '' The R'BIKE Awards in partnership with VTT Mag and Top Bike
- Contests to win lots of prizes and become agents of your visit
- "Cycling Past and Present": a new exhibition