You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Fête de la terre et des vieux métiers
Apt, France 5 August / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
- Demonstration of plowing and treading with horses.
- Farmyard animals, exhibition of old tools.
Country dining in the shade: Price € 18 (aperitif, wine, coffee), food stamps can be collected before July 31 at the point information.
Open from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. T. +33 (0) 4 90 05 85 10
- Plowing, sowing, Mosson, treading with horses.
- Manual cutting and distillation of lavender.
- Bugado with washerwomen. Creating a borie.
- Workshop of silkworms - blacksmith at work. Shearing sheep.
- The horse a griffin. Pottery workshop.
- Presentation of ocher conservatory
- The baker and his wood oven.
- The mender, the cabinetmaker, peel of melons.
- Carriage rides, pony or donkey.
- Provencal cuisine, entertainment and tasting.
- Presentation and tasting of olive oil.
- Wine tasting in the cellar of Sulla Apt.
- Grape pressing and tasting in the old.
A refreshment stand will be on the party.
Free admission, free parking, wine tasting in moderation.