You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
The African Railways Summit
Johannesburg, South Africa 20 – 21 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
- Rail Africa the 2030 Vision
- Role for the private sector in African Railways Development
- An insight into South Africa's Rail Transport System
- Dealing with Legacy Railway Systems
- Developing Africa's Railways using existing infrastructure
- Strategies to reduce the cost of new Signalling projects while increasing the value of new deployments
- Issues Affecting Rail New Technology Applications
- Addressing Challenges in safety and security issues in rail
- Managing operational safety in all phases of the life cycle of railway operations
What we have for our partners
- As operations covers most of the daily and strategic aspects of Mining this summit will include decision makers of the Mining sector from Africa.
- A great platform for them to exhibit their products and services.
What we have for our delegates:
- An excellent insight into the current operations startegies applied in the industry
- Great networking opportunity