You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Mobile Shopping Spring
San Diego, United States 23 – 25 April / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Beyond the projections and statistics, there will be no truer test of the collective impact of mobile than the 2010 holiday season. Once the dust has settled Mobile Shopping Spring, a 3-day conference for retail marketing and e-commerce professionals, will provide you with results from the most critical quarter of the calendar year. Not only will you hear the ‘how to’, we’ll actually be able to deliver the ROI from these activities and discuss the competitive advantage mobile can provide.
The Mobile Shopping Spring agenda has been developed to ensure you have the right framework, checklists and supporting evidence to help you define which investments in mobile will make the most sense. It moves the discussion forward to help you address these challenges head-on:
- Building your initial roadmap and developing a platform that delivers an exceptional experience. From App utility to message relevance
- Marketing and operational multi-channel integration. Driving foot and site traffic
- Navigate browser, OS and device complexities and the potential impact of HTML5
- Developing fully integrated analytics: Tracking single transactions across channels and measuring the intangibles of mobile behavior
- Uncover the ROI from practical implementations of SMS, mobile ads, location based services, mobile coupons and loyalty programs