You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
FP7 Technical Management and Reviews
Budapest, Hungary 9 May / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
FP7 Technical Management and Reviews; Legal and IPR issues
Budapest, Hungary - 09 May, 2012
* Grant Agreement negotiations – road to success and things that could go wrong.
* Getting started – models on Consortium Agreement, advance payment, bank guarantees, and the kick-off meeting.
* Efficient project management systems in practice – eligible and non-eligible costs, cost statements. Upgrading your system for FP7.
* IPR issues in practice – how to protect you background and how to benefit from the foreground
* Coordinating a project – how to deal with the difficulties, possible ways to control you partners
* Dissemination and exploitation – get out most of your project.
* Technical reporting – what to report and how?
* Technical reviews – Prepare for the best and worst opinion of the EC and the reviewers.
* Workshop: Technical management – participants discuss real case scenarios related to coordination, budget, dissemination, modifying the project, etc.
The course has an outlook towards Horizon 2020 – highlighting the expected changes and comparing the approaches!
Combine the course:
FP7 - Technical and Financial Management , 9-10 May 2012 http://www.eutrainingsite.com/136
Full FP7 project management lifecycle 9-11 May 2012 http://www.eutrainingsite.com/138