You can find other events in our calendar, or use our search:
About the trade show
We are sorry, but this event is already finished.
3 years has passed since JITAC(Japan Imported Textiles Agency Council) had been authorized as a cooperative organization. Now the time has come to renew the organization more attractive and vital. We make this theme possible by integrating full experienced staff with young energetic members.
With increasing nember of visitors, we are glad to say that the JITAC European Textile Fair, taken place twice a year, has become a significant role to see where the world fashion trend is heading thanks to Premiere Vision and all suppliers' great supports.
In the so-called software business such as designing and creation, European fabric has a great influence and undoubtedly it has witnessed as finest quality ever.
Fabric mirrors its history and culture. In Europe, any viewing or small irregularities on the fabric are part to design and they represent the guarantee that all products are original creation. In comparison to this, the Japanese fabrics is very precise and tends to express even every single detail.
This fact can be a main reason why the European fabric has a high popularity all over the world. Namely, the fabric are more flexible and can be fitted into all design fields like rich, elegant or casual.
However, today's economic situation that the Euro is gaining strength against the Yen put importer and apparel manufactures in a very difficult position. For us agents, too, present situation is really unfavorable. They say garment cost in a market has a limit and only way for the apparel companies to cut down the cost is in material, despite cheap Yen, this is a real headache.
We offer a unique opportunity to join the ExpoPromoter affiliate network and earn on attraction of trade show visitors and exhibitors.
How it works:
- Sign up as a web partner.
- Get links with your unique ID, as well as graphical materials of a trade show in your personal account.
- Place links on your website, in newsletters, social networks or any other web channels.
- Get commission for every attracted visitor or exhibitor.
- Track statistics and income in your account.
Exhibitors have the opportunity to increase the number of visitors to their booths, placing promotional materials directly on tickets. Materials that can be placed on the ticket include, but aren't limited to: the route to your booth, company logo, offers for visitors, company news.
How it works:
- Sign up for an affiliate program.
- Find visitor sign up links with your unique affiliate ID in your affiliate account.
- Invite your customers to visit the exhibition using links with your affiliate IDs.
- Every visitor who registers on our website will automatically receive a ticket with your advertising information, if any.
- Track stats and income in your affiliate account.