You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Clinical Project Manage
Cambridge, United States 9 – 12 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Barnett International & Cambridge Healthtech Institute's Second Annual Clinical Project Management Forum will feature case studies, lessons learned, and presentations from industry project management thought leaders. Clinical Project Managers have many responsibilities: ensuring the delivery of high quality and highly evaluable data, optimizing performance, mitigating risk, and navigating the various challenges and opportunities of global clinical trials. This conference will provide attendees with practical techniques for maximizing resources, optimizing project performance and trial outcomes, and developing world-class clinical project management skills within themselves and others. We invite presentations on:
- High performance project management that optimizes project and site performance
- Risk management plan development: identifying, managing, and mitigating risk
- The clinical project manager’s role in ensuring the delivery of high quality, highly evaluable data
- Study budget planning, execution, and maintenance
- Models for managing global clinical trials: challenges, opportunities, and regulatory considerations
- Maximizing site performance and enhancing workflow from start-up to close-out
- Addressing site issues with root cause analysis, corrective action planning, and effective training