You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Cancer Metabolism as a Drug Target
Boston, United States 1 – 2 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Topics to be Discussed:
- Strategies for Inhibiting Glycolysis
- Oxidative Phosphorylation
- Metabolic Stress Survival
- Altering the Glucose Metabolism (Warburg effect)
- Monitoring metabolism in living cells
- Targeting the glucose metabolism through mTOR
- Targeting pyruvate kinase M2