You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Targeting the PI3K Pathway
Boston, United States 1 – 3 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
This conference is designed to bring experts together to discuss up-to-date research and technology on pressing topics such as:
- Designing selective inhibitors
- Novel inhibitor for the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway
- Targeting PI3K/mTOR in cancer
- mTORC regulation
- ATP-competitive inhibitors
- Specificity and efficacy
- Clinical trials
- Cardiovascular risk factors
- Successfully targeting novel therapeutic areas such as diabetes, autoimmune diseases and more