You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Clinical Training Forum
Cambridge, United States 11 – 12 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Barnett International and Cambridge Healthtech Institute's Third Annual Clinical Training Forum will feature case studies, lessons learned and presentations focused on the challenges associated with role-based training in the clinical research environment. Included are strategies for linking training initiatives to study outcomes, key regulatory considerations and findings, and examples of how training deficiencies can put clinical research activities at risk. Leading industry training professionals will share their approaches to managing training challenges, as well as how they leverage resources across their companies to optimize training and compliance. We invite presentations on:
- Linking training initiatives to clinical research outcomes: optimizing performance of key team members
- Maximizing training resources across clinical research job functions
- Virtual team training considerations: strategies for communication and ensuring consistency
- Regulatory perspectives on compliance training: current climate considerations
- Identifying training issues through review of recent 483s and warning letters
- Approaches to GCP training: lessons learned from industry experts
- Reviewing proven competency-based training models
- Applying adult learning principles to content developed by subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Implementing effective social media initiatives into your training strategy
- Developing and evaluating content for core competency training: integrating multi-platform materials for optimal learning
- Implementing a blended learning approach to core compliance training: strategies for reinforcing key concepts