You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Conference for Senior Giving Professionals
Portland, United States 16 – 18 May / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Annual giving is a microcosm of development and is a dynamic, interesting and evolving profession. The key to success in any annual giving program is to plan strategically for both the short-term financial needs of your institution as well as long-term growth in dollars, donors and major gift and planned giving prospects. Learning to do both is a must for annual giving directors, associate and assistant directors.
This conference will provide innovative, exciting and invigorating ideas to help your program reach your institution's goals, as well as an environment to help grow your passion and pride for the annual giving profession.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn proven, effective strategies from knowledgeable faculty with extensive annual giving and development experience.
- Discuss current trends in annual giving, including social media and texting.
- Get specific examples from a variety of annual giving programs that can be immediately integrated into programs of all sizes.
- Explore ways to effectively manage relationships with your supervisors and those you manage to enhance teamwork and personal professional growth.
- Network with peers from around the country.